Perforated for warm weather, Diavel 14 glove combines safety features
normally found in a gauntlet and sport styles with the shorter wrist
length of a street glove. Constructed from a durable and lightweight
goatskin leather with reinforced palms in high grip synthetic leather.
Knuckle armor is provided in a thermoformed TPU backed Carbon
Fiber. This glove offers a higher level of protection than a textile based
summer glove without compromising on comfort.
- TPU hard-shell finger knuckles
- TPU hard-shell little finger protector
- Carbon knuckle protectors
- Temperfoam® at thumb and palm
- PWR| Yarn
- Perforated goatskin
- Tri-fleece liner
- 00% ventilated
- Cuff drawstring
- Non-slip rubber lining
- Gloves meet the standards as stated in Pr-EN 13594 LEV 1
Special Offer available on In-stock items only.
Quantities are extremely limited and we reserve the right to cancel any order or product due to stock or item discrepancy