Woodcraft has been proudly selling the Tire Bakers tire warmers for several years. During this time we learned a lot about tire warmers, what makes them good, and what can make them better. We started from scratch when we designed these warmers to come up with what we feel are the best warmers ever offered.â€¨
New Key Features
• Even Heat Distribution – We came up with an all new small gap heating element that leaves smaller spaces between the coils, ensuring that the whole tire is heated evenly.
• New for 2009 – even quicker warm up time
• Great Insulation – Our new insulation is both thinner & has greater heat retention than ever before.
• Side Curtains – Much of the heat loss when warming up comes when wind cools the tire from the edge. Our new side curtains not only shield the tire from the wind but also importantly help retain heat so that the whole rim warms up.
• Easy to install / remove – A large, 1 piece velcro strap secures the warmer to the tire with no hooks or cords getting in the way.
• Durable – We used only the best components and subjected all internal connections to rigorous tension tests to be sure these warmers are built to last.
• Easy to use controls – Pick your tire temp with a single button and then easily monitor the temp with the digital readout.
• Free duffel bag carry case with every set
The digital controller is specially made for this application and gives you the option to select from 4 temperature settings: 120, 140, 160 and 180 degrees F. Our testers loved the simplicity of the operation of this new, lower profile unit and there was universal applause for the thinner design which made installation a snap.
New for 2009 – LCD display that is easier to read from a distance – especially in sunlight.
You’ll especially appreciate the safety disconnect cord, which cuts power to the warmer as soon as you take it off – almost every one of our testers knew someone who had burned up a set of warmers when they were in a hurry to hit the track. New & updated cord for 2009.